September 3rd–5th, 2021
If you want to support us in difficult times, you can buy a ticket in the so-called "Inside-Out Presale". It's more expensive than tickets on the door, it doesn't carry any privileges, but it lets us know that what we're doing makes sense and we should keep doing it despite the "red numbers".
Tickets purchased for Prague Harley Days 2020 are still valid!
• Whoever arrives on his Sportster and proves it
• Residents of Prague 7
• Children under 15 years old
• Pregnant women
• Disabled persons and their companions
This year, you can pay by card and by cash - in CZK.
We redeem the cups.
No dogs will be allowed within the PHD 2021 + Burgerfest + Veteran Mania area except assistance dogs on the leash.
• Motorcycles – free parking within Vystaviste area (event site). Capacity of the parking space is approx. 2000 motorcycles.
• Cars – your own responsibility. Parking space for cars within the event site/area is not available.
1. You are in the area with motorcycles – watch out!
2. Respect the rules for visitors. Listen to the organizer's instructions and keep the area clean.
3. Don't touch motorcycles that are not yours!
4. Important phone numbers:
• EUROPEAN EMERGENCY NUMBER: 112
• PR & MEDIA: +420 724 542 263
5. Please be considerate to residents, don't park on sidewalks & try to eliminate noise during the night. Thank you!
You can ride to the venue on a motorcycle of any brand!
By walking/public transport
We recommend using public transport. The basic line for arrival is by subway (Line C of the Prague Metro), station Nádraží Holešovice. After exiting the Metro it is possible to continue by walking (about 10 minutes) or by Tram No. 12, 17 or 6 to the Výstaviště Holešovice stop.
It is possible to use paid parking for cars in front of Tip Sport Arena, but the capacity of this parking lot is limited, so we recommend using public transport.
1. vaccination certificate
2. a certificate of recovery (not older than 180 days)
3. a negative antigen test (not older than 48 hours) or a negative PCR test (not older than 7 days)
• Keep a distance, preferably 1.5 meters.
• At a distance of less than 1.5 m from other people, we recommend covering the nose and mouth.
• Disinfect your hands regularly.
•Alcohol, glass bottles
•Weapons, explosives, etc.
•Any illegal drugs
•Scooters, bicycles, push bikes, tricycles, •skateboards, segways, etc.
•Other dangerous objects
Specific permission may be modified by the organizing agency which must always be obeyed, even though their instructions might be different from this information.
The security service has the right to check your bags/luggage, as well as the contents of the bottles you want to bring to the venue.
FRIDAY: 14:00 - 00:00
SATURDAY: 8:00 - 00:00
SUNDAY: 9:00 - 20:00
Get access to the best news